Labor laws change frequently, and it is an employer’s responsibility to make sure posters are up-to-date.
The California State and Federal All in one workplace poster includes all laws required to be displayed in the workplace by the California Department of Industrial Relations. Compliance Assistance offers durable, convenient and quality compliance posters with reliable customer service. All federal and state posters are available in both English and Spanish. In order for your business to be in labor law compliance, both federal and state laws must be posted in a conspicuous location at every workplace. Purchase the 2023 California Labor Law poster with our Smart Poster Update Plan and stay compliant.
CA State Labor Law Poster Requirements:
- California Paid Sick Leave Poster
- California Minimum Wage Act Includes The New 2023 Min Wage
- California OSHA
- California Payday Notice
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- California Time Off for Voting Poster
- California Discrimination and Harassment Policy Rev 01/2021
- California Whistle blowers are Protected
- California Access to Medical Exposure Records
- California Family Rights Act
- California Unemployment Insurance
- California Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- California Workers’ Compensation
- California No Smoking Policy
- California Family Care and Disability Leave Rev December 2019
- California Rights and obligations as pregnant employee Rev December 2019
- California Transgender Rights in the workplace Rev December 2019
Federal Labor Law Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act - Includes The Most Recent FMLA Update
- Federal Minimum Wage - Includes The Most Recent Federal Min Wage Update
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act - Includes The Most Recent Update
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Includes NEW GINA
- USERRA - Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA - Job Safety & Health Protection
CA Labor Law Posters Summary:
Occupational Safety and Health Protection Law (CA Code of Regulations, Title 8, Section 340)
Employers are required under the California Occupational Safety and Health Act to provide employees with a workplace unplagued by health or safety hazards. The California Federal and State Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Payday Notice (CA Labor Code 207)
It is mandatory to notify employees of their payday schedules.
Emergency Phone Number (CA Code of Regulations, Title 8, Section 1512(e)
This required poster displays information for when situations involving injuries or accidents occur in the workplace. The California Federal and State Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Time Off to Vote Notice
Employees should be aware that they have the right to take time off to vote if they are unable to do so outside of their working hours.
Discrimination and Harassment
Discrimination against employees or potential employees is a severe crime in California. This poster displays the state's zero-tolerance policy on discrimination.
Whistleblower Protection (CA Labor Code 1102.8 (a))
This poster informs whistle blowers of their rights and protections. If they find these two areas are being violated they should use the phone number listed on the poster. The California Federal and State Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Access to Medical and Exposure Records (Cal/OSHA, 3204)
It is required to allow employees access to medical and exposure records.
Family Rights Act Notice A & B
Employees have the right to take leave of up to 12 unpaid weeks in certain situations, such as pregnancy or when they must take care of a family member with a serious illness that impairs their ability to work. For specific cases involving family members and the military, they may take up to 26 unpaid weeks off.
Unemployment Insurance and Benefits
Employees must be covered by CA unemployment insurance, and must be made aware of the information on this poster so that they may either gain access to this insurance or file a complaint. Employees are also entitled to unemployment wages if they suddenly become unemployed through no fault of their own. The California Federal and State Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Minimum Wage (CA Labor Code 1183(d))
It is required for employers to place this labor law poster in a conspicuous area so that all employees are able to easily see their right to overtime and minimum wage payments.
Workers Compensation Law (CA Labor Code 3550 (a))
This mandatory labor law poster gives information to employees regarding filing a claim for any injuries or illnesses that occur while on the job. The California Federal and State Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Smoking Policy (CA Labor Code 6404.5)
With the exception of specified areas, smoking is prohibited in the workplace.
Paid Disability Leave California
Workers who are pregnant, inflicted with a related disease, or are recuperating after childbirth are protected from discrimination in the workplace. The California Federal and State Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Compliance Assistance is the leading labor law posters provider for over 12 years.
Get Laminated, All in One 2021 California Labor Poster that includes all Mandatory Postings required by DAS.
- This product meets employer legal obligations
- Fine reimbursement coverage – up to $25,000
- All Year Compliant
Select Smart Poster Update Plan (Coverage Plan)
- Unlimited Updates for the duration of your subscription
- Updates sent as decals to cover an outdated area
- Reimbursed for paid fines up to $25,000
- Notice of expiration will be emailed prior of the end of the subscription with option opt-out
|Dimensions||20" x 40"|
California Minimum Wage $15.00
TRANSGENDER RIGHTS IN THE WORKPLACE
California Workplace Discrimination Notice