The New Jersey State and Federal all in one workplace poster includes all laws required to be displayed in the workplace by NJ Department of Labor. Compliance Assistance offers durable, convenient and quality compliance posters with reliable customer service. All federal and state posters are available in both English and Spanish.
An New Jersey employer should ensure compliance with individual state and local requirements for workplace posters. HR must monitor the applicable statutes and update the posters as needed. Purchase the 2023 New Jersey Labor Law poster with our Smart Poster Update Plan and stay compliant.
The List of New Jersey State Labor Laws
- New Jersey Wage and Hour Law Includes The New 2023 Min Wage
- New Jersey FAMILY LEAVE INSURANCE PROVISIONS
- New Jersey SAFE Act
- New Jersey Wage and Hour Law
- New Jersey Child Labor Law
- New Jersey Whistleblower Act
- New Jersey Payment of Wages
- New Jersey Discrimination in Employment
- New Jersey Discrimination in Public Accommodations
- New Jersey Unemployment Insurance
- New Jersey Family Leave Act
- New Jersey Employee Obligation to Keep Records
- New Jersey Schedule of Hours of Minors Rev 07/19
Federal Labor Law Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act - Includes The Most Recent FMLA Update
- Federal Minimum Wage - Includes The Most Recent Federal Min Wage Update
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act - Includes The Most Recent Update
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Includes NEW GINA
- USERRA - Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA - Job Safety & Health Protection
Child Labor Law & Schedule of Hours of Labor of Minors (N.J.S.A. 34:2-21.5)
- Workers under a certain youthful age are considered minors in New Jersey. These employees have their work shifts and options limited, for their own safety. The New Jersey State and Federal All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
- This mandatory labor law poster gives information to employees regarding filing a claim for any injuries or illnesses that occur while on the job.
- This poster informs whiste blowers of their rights and protections. If they find these two areas are being violated they should use the phone number listed on the poster. The New Jersey State and Federal All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Wage and Hour Abstract & Payment of Wages (N.J.S.A. 34:11-56a21)
- It is required for employers to place this labor law poster in a conspicuous area so that all employees are able to easily see their right to overtime and minimum wage payments. In addition, employees must be aware about their payment of wages, and the employers are required to keep track of any appropriate wage orders and/or regulations.
Equal Employment (NJ Admin. Code)
- Discrimination against employees or potential employees is a severe crime in New Jersey. This poster displays the state's zero-tolerance policy on discrimination. The New Jersey State and Federal All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Discrimination Notice In Public Accommodations
- Employers who run a public accommodations establishment must open their doors to all employees and patrons, and cannot discriminate against either of these.
Unemployment and Temporary Disability Insurance (N.J.S.A. 43:21)
- Employees are entitled to unemployment wages if they suddenly become unemployed through no fault of their own. Employees are also entitled to some benefits from disability insurance in certain circumstances.
Family Leave Act (N.J.S.A. 34:11B-6)
- Employees are allowed, under New Jersey state law, to take unpaid leave to deal with familial matters such as adoption, pregnancy, or illnesses within the family. The New Jersey State and Federal All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
- This product meets employer legal obligations
- Fine reimbursement coverage – up to $25,000
- All Year Compliant
Select Smart Poster Update Plan (Coverage Plan)
- Unlimited Updates for the duration of your subscription
- Updates sent as decals to cover an outdated area
- Reimbursed for paid fines up to $25,000
- Notice of expiration will be emailed prior of the end of the subscription with option opt-out
|Dimensions||20" x 42"|