Idaho State and Federal All In One labor law workplace poster includes all notices required to be displayed in the workplace by the Idaho Department of Labor, in addition to federal labor laws. Compliance Assistance offers durable, convenient and quality compliance posters with amazing customer service. All federal and state posters are available in both English and Spanish. Save money when you purchase the English and Spanish labor law poster combo set.
In order for your business to be in labor law compliance, both federal and state laws must be posted in a conspicuous location at every work site. Purchase the 2023 Idaho Labor Law poster with our Compliance Protection Plan and frequent labor law changes. Our Protection plan provides you with year-round coverage of labor law changes, giving you less reason to worry about being up-to-date.
Check out our business bundles and save more.
Idaho State Labor Law Requirements:
- Idaho Minimum Wage Law
- Idaho Unemployment Insurance
- Idaho Discrimination
- Idaho Equal Opportunity Notice
- Idaho Wage Payment Law
Federal Labor Law Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act - Includes The Most Recent FMLA Update
- Federal Minimum Wage - Includes The Most Recent Federal Min Wage Update
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act - Includes The Most Recent Update
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Includes NEW GINA
- USERRA - Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA - Job Safety & Health Protection
Idaho Minimum Wage (Idaho Statutes, 44-1507)
- It is required for employers to place this labor law poster in a conspicuous area so that all employees are able to easily see their right to overtime and minimum wage payments.
Unemployment Insurance Benefits (Idaho Statutes, 72-1334)
- Employees are entitled to unemployment wages if they suddenly become unemployed through no fault of their own. The Idaho State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
- Discrimination against employees or potential employees is a severe crime in Idaho. This poster displays the state's zero-tolerance policy on discrimination.
Workers Compensation (Idaho Statutes, 72-312)
- This mandatory labor law poster gives information to employees regarding filing a claim for any injuries or illnesses that occur while on the job. The Idaho State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
- This product meets employer legal obligations
- Fine reimbursement coverage – up to $25,000
- All Year Compliant
Select Smart Poster Update Plan (Coverage Plan)
- Unlimited Updates for the duration of your subscription
- Updates sent as decals to cover an outdated area
- Reimbursed for paid fines up to $25,000
- Notice of expiration will be emailed prior of the end of the subscription with option opt-out
|Dimensions||20" x 18"|
In addition to this poster employers are required to display Families First Coronavirus Response Act