North Dakota Federal and State All In One Labor Law Poster with all federal and state regulations. Add the Constant Coverage Plan and stay in poster compliance for 2023 2023, and 2024 by receiving updates during the coverage period.
Poster Dimensions: 24" x 31"
The North Dakota State and Federal All In One labor law workplace poster includes all laws required to be displayed in the workplace by the North Dakota Department of Labor, in addition to federal labor laws. Compliance Assistance offers durable, convenient and quality compliance posters with amazing customer service. All federal and state posters are available in both English and Spanish. Save money when you purchase the English and Spanish labor law poster combo set.
In order for your business to be in labor law compliance, both federal and state laws must be posted in a conspicuous location at every work site. Purchase the 2023 North Dakota Labor Law poster with our Compliance Protection Plan and frequent labor law changes. Our Protection plan provides you with year-round coverage of labor law changes, giving you less reason to worry about being up-to-date.
Check out our business bundles and save more.
North Dakota State Labor Law Requirements:
- North Dakota Minimum Wage
- North Dakota Workers' Compensation
- North Dakota Unemployment Insurance
Federal Labor Law Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act - Includes The Most Recent FMLA Update
- Federal Minimum Wage - Includes The Most Recent Federal Min Wage Update
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act - Includes The Most Recent Update
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Includes NEW GINA
- USERRA - Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA - Job Safety & Health Protection
Minimum Wage Law
- It is required for employers to place this labor law poster in a conspicuous area so that all employees are able to easily see their right to overtime and minimum wage payments. The North Dakota State and Federal All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Workers' Compensation Law
- This mandatory labor law poster gives information to employees regarding filing a claim for any injuries or illnesses that occur while on the job.
- Employees must be covered by ND unemployment insurance, and must be made aware of the information on this poster so that they may either gain access to this insurance or file a complaint. Employees are also entitled to unemployment wages if they suddenly become unemployed through no fault of their own. The North Dakota State and Federal All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
- This product meets employer legal obligations
- Fine reimbursement coverage – up to $25,000
- All Year Compliant
Select Smart Poster Update Plan (Coverage Plan)
- Unlimited Updates for the duration of your subscription
- Updates sent as decals to cover an outdated area
- Reimbursed for paid fines up to $25,000
- Notice of expiration will be emailed prior of the end of the subscription with option opt-out
|Dimensions||20" x 31"|