District of Columbia State and Federal All In One labor law workplace poster includes all notices required to be displayed in the workplace by the District of Columbia Department of Employment Services, in addition to federal labor laws. Compliance Assistance offers durable, convenient and quality compliance posters with amazing customer service. All federal and state posters are available in both English and Spanish. Save money when you purchase the English and Spanish labor law poster combo set.
In order for your business to be in labor law compliance, both federal and state laws must be posted in a conspicuous location at every work site. Purchase the 2023 District of Columbia Labor Law poster with our Compliance Protection Plan and frequent labor law changes. Our Protection plan provides you with year-round coverage of labor law changes, giving you less reason to worry about being up-to-date.
Check out our business bundles and save more.
District of Columbia State Labor Law Requirements:
- District of Columbia Minimum Wage Includes The New 2023 Min Wage
- District of Columbia Pregnancy Notice
- District of Columbia Discrimination Notice
- District of Columbia Breastfeeding Law
- District of Columbia Parental Leave Act Rev 2021
- District of Columbia Workers’ Compensation
- District of Columbia Unemployment Insurance
- District of Columbia Child Labor Law
- District of Columbia Accrued Sick and Safe Leave
- District of Columbia Family and Medical Leave
Federal Labor Law Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act - Includes The Most Recent FMLA Update
- Federal Minimum Wage - Includes The Most Recent Federal Min Wage Update
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act - Includes The Most Recent Update
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Includes NEW GINA
- USERRA - Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA - Job Safety & Health Protection
Minimum Wage Law (DC Code 36-220.8)
- It is required for employers to place this labor law poster in a conspicuous area so that all employees are able to easily see their right to overtime and minimum wage payments.
- Employees cannot discriminate against anyone who is an employee or patron in public accommodations. The District of Columbia State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
- Discrimination against employees or potential employees is a severe crime in the District of Columbia. This poster displays the state's zero-tolerance policy on discrimination.
Non-Discrimination for DC Government Employees
- It is prohibited for an employer to discriminate against any government employees. The District of Columbia State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Breastfeeding Rights & Guidelines
- This mandatory poster displays rules concerning the rights for breastfeeding mothers that must be kept in the workplace.
Workers Compensation Law (DC Code 36-336)
- This mandatory labor law poster gives information to employees regarding filing a claim for any injuries or illnesses that occur while on the job. The District of Columbia State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Unemployment Compensation Notice
- Employees are entitled to unemployment wages if they suddenly become unemployed through no fault of their own. The District of Columbia State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Minor Labor Law (DC Code 36-502)
- Minors are subject to certain laws that limit their options for work, designed for their own protection.
Accrued Sick and Safe Leave Act (DC Code § 32-131.02)
- For employers with 100 or more employees, one hour of paid sick leave must be provided to employees for every 37 hours they work. These sick leaves may only be used for certain things.
Equality in Education
- Employers in the education industry are prohibited from discriminating against one's right to an education. The District of Columbia State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Family and Medical Leave Law (DC Code 36-1311) (a)
- This mandatory labor law poster displays information regarding unpaid time off for certain family medical situations, or when a relative finds themselves in legal or financial trouble while on military leave.
- This product meets employer legal obligations
- Fine reimbursement coverage – up to $25,000
- All Year Compliant
Select Smart Poster Update Plan (Coverage Plan)
- Unlimited Updates for the duration of your subscription
- Updates sent as decals to cover an outdated area
- Reimbursed for paid fines up to $25,000
- Notice of expiration will be emailed prior of the end of the subscription with option opt-out
|Dimensions||20" x 35"|
District of Columbia Minimum Wage Increases to $15.00 Beginning July 1, 2020Employees who receive gratuities
$5.00 per hour beginning July 1, 2020