The New Hampshire State and Federal All In One labor law workplace poster includes all laws required to be displayed in the workplace by the New Hampshire Department of Labor, in addition to federal labor laws. Compliance Assistance offers durable, convenient and quality compliance posters with amazing customer service. All federal and state posters are available in both English and Spanish. Save money when you purchase the English and Spanish labor law poster combo set.
In order for your business to be in labor law compliance, both federal and state laws must be posted in a conspicuous location at every work site. Purchase the 2023 New Hampshire Labor Law poster with our Compliance Protection Plan and frequent labor law changes. Our Protection plan provides you with year-round coverage of labor law changes, giving you less reason to worry about being up-to-date.
Check out our business bundles and save more.
New Hampshire State Labor Law Requirements:
- New Hampshire Whistleblowers’ Protection Act
- New Hampshire Youthful Employment
- New Hampshire Minimum Wage
- New Hampshire Right to Know
- New Hampshire Payment of Wages
- New Hampshire Vacation Shutdown
- New Hampshire Unemployment Insurance
- New Hampshire Discrimination
- New Hampshire Workers’ Compensation
- New Hampshire Criteria for Employee or Independent Contractor
Federal Labor Law Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act - Includes The Most Recent FMLA Update
- Federal Minimum Wage - Includes The Most Recent Federal Min Wage Update
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act - Includes The Most Recent Update
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Includes NEW GINA
- USERRA - Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA - Job Safety & Health Protection
Whistleblowers Protection (NH Revised Statutes, Title XXIII, 275-E:7)
- This poster informs whiste blowers of their rights and protections. If they find these two areas are being violated they should use the phone number listed on the poster. The New Hampshire State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Youth Employment (NH Revised Statutes, Title XXIII, 279:27)
- Workers under a certain youthful age are considered minors in New Hampshire. These employees have their work shifts and options limited, for their own safety. The New Hampshire State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Payment of Wages (NH Revised Statutes, Title XXIII, 275:49)
- It is required for employers to place this labor law poster in a conspicuous area so that all employees are able to easily see their right to overtime and minimum wage payments.
Toxic Substances in the Workplace (NH Revised Statutes, Title XXIII, 277-A:5)
- If there are any potentially toxic substances within the workplace, the employees have a right to know. This labor law poster is mandated by New Hampshire state law, and thus all employers must display it so as to inform employees of the risks.
- Employees must be aware of the information on this labor law poster, which is about vacation shutdowns. The New Hampshire State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Unemployment Insurance (NH Revised Statutes Title XXIII)
- Employees must be covered by CA unemployment insurance, and must be made aware of the information on this poster so that they may either gain access to this insurance or file a complaint. Employees are also entitled to unemployment wages if they suddenly become unemployed through no fault of their own.
- Discrimination against employees or potential employees is a severe crime in New Hampshire. This poster displays the state's zero-tolerance policy on discrimination.
Workers Compensation Act (NH Revised Statutes, Title XXIII, 281-A:4)
- This mandatory labor law poster gives information to employees regarding filing a claim for any injuries or illnesses that occur while on the job. The New Hampshire State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Criteria for Employee or Independent Contractor
- When working under an employer in the state of New Hampshire, the worker's status, be it as an employee or as an independent contractor, must be clarified by his employer.
- This product meets employer legal obligations
- Fine reimbursement coverage – up to $25,000
- All Year Compliant
Select Smart Poster Update Plan (Coverage Plan)
- Unlimited Updates for the duration of your subscription
- Updates sent as decals to cover an outdated area
- Reimbursed for paid fines up to $25,000
- Notice of expiration will be emailed prior of the end of the subscription with option opt-out
|Dimensions||20" x 32"|