The South Dakota State and Federal All In One labor law workplace poster includes all laws required to be displayed in the workplace by the South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation, in addition to federal labor laws. All federal and state posters are available in both English and Spanish.
In order for your business to be in labor law compliance, both federal and state laws must be posted in a conspicuous location at every work site. Buy the 2023 South Dakota Labor Law poster with our Smart Poster Update Plan. Our Protection plan provides you with year-round coverage of labor law changes, giving you less reason to worry about being up-to-date.
South Dakota State Labor Law Requirements:
- South Dakota Minimum Wage 2021 updated
- South Dakota Accidents & Near Misses
- South Dakota Unemployment Insurance
- South Dakota Sexual Harassment
- South Dakota Workers' Compensation
- South Dakota Youth Notice
Federal Labor Law Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act - Includes FMLA May 2016 update
- Federal Minimum Wage - Updated on Aug. 1st 2016
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act - Updated on Aug. 1st 2016
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Includes NEW GINA in effect November 21, 2009
- USERRA - Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA - Job Safety & Health Protection
Safety Posters (SDAR, Art. 47:03:03:01)
- Similar to OSHA, employers are required by this law to keep their workplace safe. In the event that there are dangerous materials and machinery, employees should be fully aware of this though safety posters that must be both placed in the area and easily readable. The South Dakota State and Federal All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Unemployment Insurance Notice (SDCL, Title 61, Ch. 3, PT 14)
- Employees must be covered by SD unemployment insurance, and must be made aware of the information on this poster so that they may either gain access to this insurance or file a complaint. Employees are also entitled to unemployment wages if they suddenly become unemployed through no fault of their own.
- Under South Dakota state law, sexual harassment is strictly forbidden in the workplace. As such employers are expected to take any precautions necessary to safeguard against harassment, such as displaying this labor law poster to inform employees of the laws pertaining to it. The South Dakota State and Federal All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
- This product meets employer legal obligations
- Fine reimbursement coverage – up to $25,000
- All Year Compliant
Select Smart Poster Update Plan (Coverage Plan)
- Unlimited Updates for the duration of your subscription
- Updates sent as decals to cover an outdated area
- Reimbursed for paid fines up to $25,000
- Notice of expiration will be emailed prior of the end of the subscription with option opt-out
|Dimensions||20" x 37"|