The Montana State and Federal All In One labor law workplace poster includes all laws required to be displayed in the workplace by the Montana Department of Labor and Industry, in addition to federal labor laws. Compliance Assistance offers durable, convenient and quality compliance posters with amazing customer service. All federal and state posters are available in both English and Spanish. Save money when you purchase the English and Spanish labor law poster combo set.
In order for your business to be in labor law compliance, both federal and state laws must be posted in a conspicuous location at every work site. Purchase the 2023 Montana Labor Law poster with our Compliance Protection Plan and frequent labor law changes. Our Protection plan provides you with year-round coverage of labor law changes, giving you less reason to worry about being up-to-date.
Check out our business bundles and save more.
Montana Labor Law Requirements:
- Montana Minimum Wage - New Min Wage 2023 Included
- Montana Discrimination
- Montana Special Minimum Wage
- Montana Unemployment Insurance
- Montana Workers’ Compensation
- Montana No Smoking
Federal Labor Law Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act - Includes The Most Recent FMLA Update
- Federal Minimum Wage - Includes The Most Recent Federal Min Wage Update
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act - Includes The Most Recent Update
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Includes NEW GINA
- USERRA - Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA - Job Safety & Health Protection
Prevailing Wage (MT Code Annotated 39-3-203)
- Employees must be aware of their rate of wages and when they will receive them. The Montana State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Discrimination (MT Code Annotated 49-2-202)
- Discrimination against employees or potential employees is a severe crime in Montana. This poster displays the state's zero-tolerance policy on discrimination.
OSHA - Health and Safety on the Job
- Employers are required under the Montana Occupational Safety and Health Act to provide employees with a workplace unplagued by health or safety hazards.
Unemployment Insurance (MT Administrative Rules 24.11.705(1))
- Employees must be covered by MT unemployment insurance, and must be made aware of the information on this poster so that they may either gain access to this insurance or file a complaint. Employees are also entitled to unemployment wages if they suddenly become unemployed through no fault of their own.
Workers Compensation (MT Code Annotated 39-71-401)
- This mandatory labor law poster gives information to employees regarding filing a claim for any injuries or illnesses that occur while on the job.
Montana No Smoking Poster
- It is prohibited to smoke in the workplace in Montana, unless there is a designated area set aside for smokers.
- This product meets employer legal obligations
- Fine reimbursement coverage – up to $25,000
- All Year Compliant
Select Smart Poster Update Plan (Coverage Plan)
- Unlimited Updates for the duration of your subscription
- Updates sent as decals to cover an outdated area
- Reimbursed for paid fines up to $25,000
- Notice of expiration will be emailed prior of the end of the subscription with option opt-out
|Dimensions||20" x 28"|