The Rhode Island State and Federal All In One labor law workplace poster includes all laws required to be displayed in the workplace by the Rhode Island Department of Labor, in addition to federal labor laws. Compliance Assistance offers durable, convenient and quality compliance posters with amazing customer service. All federal and state posters are available in both English and Spanish. Save money when you purchase the English and Spanish labor law poster combo set.
In order for your business to be in labor law compliance, both federal and state laws must be posted in a conspicuous location at every work site. Purchase the 2023 Rhode Island Labor Law poster with our Compliance Protection Plan and frequent labor law changes. Our Protection plan provides you with year-round coverage of labor law changes, giving you less reason to worry about being up-to-date.
Check out our business bundles and save more.
Rhode Island State Labor Law Requirements:
- Rhode Island Minimum Wage
- Rhode Island Workers’ Compensation
- Rhode Island Right to Know Law
- Rhode Island Parental & Family Leave Act
- Rhode Island Discrimination
- Rhode Island Unemployment Insurance
- Rhode Island Sexual Harassment
- Rhode Island Prevailing Wage Rate
- Rhode Island Payday Notice
- Rhode Island Emergency Phone Number Information
Federal Labor Law Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act - Includes The Most Recent FMLA Update
- Federal Minimum Wage - Includes The Most Recent Federal Min Wage Update
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act - Includes The Most Recent Update
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Includes NEW GINA
- USERRA - Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA - Job Safety & Health Protection
Workers Compensation (Rhode Island General Laws 28-29-13)
- This mandatory labor law poster gives information to employees regarding filing a claim for any injuries or illnesses that occur while on the job. The Rhode Island State and Federal All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Right to Know Law (Rhode Island General Laws 28-21-3)
- Employees must be notified by their employer if there are toxic substances stored or being produced within the workplace.
Parental and Family Medical Leave Act (Rhode Island General Laws 28-48-10(a))
- Employees have the right to take leave of up to a certain amount of unpaid weeks in certain situations, such as adoption, pregnancy, or when they must take care of a family member with a serious illness that impairs their ability to work. The Rhode Island State and Federal All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Employment Security and Temporary Disability Insurance (Employment Security Act 28-44-38 and Temporary Disability Insurance Act 28-41-15)
- Discrimination against employees or potential employees is a severe crime in Rhode Island. This poster displays the state's zero-tolerance policy on discrimination.
Minimum Wage (Rhode Island General Laws 28-12-11)
- It is required for employers to place this labor law poster in a conspicuous area so that all employees are able to easily see their right to overtime and minimum wage payments. The Rhode Island State and Federal All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
- Employees must be covered by RI unemployment insurance, and must be made aware of the information on this poster so that they may either gain access to this insurance or file a complaint. Employees are also entitled to unemployment wages if they suddenly become unemployed through no fault of their own.
Sexual Harassment Discrimination (Rhode Island General Laws 28-5-37)
- Under Rhode Island state law, sexual harassment is strictly forbidden in the workplace. As such employers are expected to take any precautions necessary to safeguard against harassment, such as displaying this labor law poster to inform employees of the laws pertaining to it.
Prevailing Wage Rate
- The Davis-Bacon Act mandates that all employees in their specific industries cannot and will not be paid below the wage rate listed in this act. The Rhode Island State and Federal All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Smoking (Rhode Island General Laws 23-20.10-7)
- With the exception of specified areas, smoking is prohibited in the workplace.
- This product meets employer legal obligations
- Fine reimbursement coverage – up to $25,000
- All Year Compliant
Select Smart Poster Update Plan (Coverage Plan)
- Unlimited Updates for the duration of your subscription
- Updates sent as decals to cover an outdated area
- Reimbursed for paid fines up to $25,000
- Notice of expiration will be emailed prior of the end of the subscription with option opt-out
|Dimensions||20" x 32"|