The Texas State and Federal All workplace poster includes all laws required to be displayed in the workplace by the Texas Workforce Commission. ComplianceAssistance.us offers durable, convenient and quality compliance posters with reliable customer service. All federal and state posters are available in both English and Spanish. In order for your business to be in labor law compliance, both federal and state laws must be posted in a conspicuous location at every workplace. Purchase the 2023 Texas Labor Law poster with our Smart Poster Update Plan and stay compliant.
Texas State Labor Law Requirements:
- Texas Texas Hazard Communication Act
- Texas Whistleblower Act
- Texas Payday Notice
- Texas Ombudsman
- Texas Workers’ Compensation 6
- Texas Workers' Compensation Notice 9
- Texas Workers' Compensation Notice 5
- Texas Unemployment Insurance (obtainable only through the Texas Unemployment Tax Services)
- Texas Smoking Policy
Federal Labor Law Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act - Includes The Most Recent FMLA Update
- Federal Minimum Wage - Includes The Most Recent Federal Min Wage Update
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act - Includes The Most Recent Update
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Includes NEW GINA
- USERRA - Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA - Job Safety & Health Protection
Bilingual Discrimination Notice
Under Texas state law, discrimination against employees or potential employees on the basis of language is strictly forbidden. The Texas State and Federal All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Child Labor Law
Workers under a certain youthful age are considered minors in Texas. These employees have their work shifts and options limited, for their own safety.
Texas Payment Notice
It is mandatory to notify employees of their payday schedules. The Texas State and Federal All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Ombudsman Program (Office of Injured Employee Counsel Adopted Rule 276.5)
If an employee comes across a problem with their employer's insurance carrier, they are encouraged and have the right to contact the Ombudsman (OIEC) to resolve the issue.
Unemployment Compensation Act (Texas Labor Code 208.001 (b))
Employees must be covered by TX unemployment insurance, and must be made aware of the information on this poster so that they may either gain access to this insurance or file a complaint. Employees are also entitled to unemployment wages if they suddenly become unemployed through no fault of their own.
Workers Compensation (Texas Labor Code 406.005(c))
This mandatory labor law poster gives information to employees regarding filing a claim for any injuries or illnesses that occur while on the job. The Texas State and Federal All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
- This product meets employer legal obligations
- Fine reimbursement coverage – up to $25,000
- All Year Compliant
Select Smart Poster Update Plan (Coverage Plan)
- Unlimited Updates for the duration of your subscription
- Updates sent as decals to cover an outdated area
- Reimbursed for paid fines up to $25,000
- Notice of expiration will be emailed prior of the end of the subscription with option opt-out
|Dimensions||20" x 27"|