Kentucky State and Federal All In One labor law workplace poster includes all notices required to be displayed in the workplace by the Kentucky Labor Cabinet, in addition to federal labor laws. Compliance Assistance offers durable, convenient and quality compliance posters with amazing customer service. All federal and state posters are available in both English and Spanish. Save money when you purchase the English and Spanish labor law poster combo set.
In order for your business to be in labor law compliance, both federal and state laws must be posted in a conspicuous location at every work site. Purchase the 2023 Kentucky Labor Law poster with our Compliance Protection Plan and frequent labor law changes. Our Protection plan provides you with year-round coverage of labor law changes, giving you less reason to worry about being up-to-date.
Check out our business bundles and save more.
Kentucky State Labor Law Requirements:
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
- OSHA - Job Safety & Health Protection
- Wage Discrimination Because of Sex
- KENTUCKY WAGE AND HOUR LAWS
- Child Labor Law
Federal Labor Law Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act - Includes FMLA May 2016 update
- Federal Minimum Wage - Updated on Aug. 1st 2016
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act - Updated on Aug. 1st 2016
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Includes NEW GINA in effect November 21, 2009
- USERRA - Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA - Job Safety & Health Protection
Wage and Hour Law (Kentucky Revised Statutes, 337.325)
- It is required for employers to place this labor law poster in a conspicuous area so that all employees are able to easily see their right to overtime and minimum wage payments.
KYOSHA - Health and Safety Protection
- Employers are required under the Kentucky Occupational Safety and Health Act to provide employees with a workplace unplagued by health or safety hazards. The Kentucky State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Child Labor Law (Kentucky Revised Statutes, 339.400)
- Workers under a certain youthful age are considered minors in Kentucky. These employees have their work shifts and options limited, for their own safety.
Wage Discrimination Because of Sex (Kentucky Revised Statutes, 337.433)
- Employees in Kentucky cannot be discriminated against on the basis of gender regarding wages. The Kentucky State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Unemployment Insurance (Kentucky Revised Statutes, 341.400)
- Employees must be covered by CA unemployment insurance, and must be made aware of the information on this poster so that they may either gain access to this insurance or file a complaint. Employees are also entitled to unemployment wages if they suddenly become unemployed through no fault of their own.
- This mandatory labor law poster gives information to employees regarding filing a claim for any injuries or illnesses that occur while on the job. The Kentucky State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Public Accommodations Welcome Notice (Kentucky Administrative Regulations 104 KAR 1:010)
- Under Kentucky law, employers are required to post welcome notices for those looking for advantages, accommodations, facilities, privilege of places of public accommodations, resort, or amusement.
- Discrimination against employees or potential employees is a severe crime in Kentucky. This poster displays the state's zero-tolerance policy on discrimination.
- This product meets employer legal obligations
- Fine reimbursement coverage – up to $25,000
- All Year Compliant
Select Smart Poster Update Plan (Coverage Plan)
- Unlimited Updates for the duration of your subscription
- Updates sent as decals to cover an outdated area
- Reimbursed for paid fines up to $25,000
- Notice of expiration will be emailed prior of the end of the subscription with option opt-out
|Dimensions||20" x 39"|