The Tennessee State and Federal All In One labor law workplace poster includes all laws required to be displayed in the workplace by the Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development, in addition to federal labor laws. Compliance Assistance offers durable, convenient and quality compliance posters with amazing customer service. All federal and state posters are available in both English and Spanish. Save money when you purchase the English and Spanish labor law poster combo set.
In order for your business to be in labor law compliance, both federal and state laws must be posted in a conspicuous location at every work site. Purchase the 2023 Tennessee Labor Law poster with our Compliance Protection Plan and frequent labor law changes. Our Protection plan provides you with year-round coverage of labor law changes, giving you less reason to worry about being up-to-date.
Tennessee Labor Law Requirements:
- Tennessee OSHA
- Tennessee Discrimination
- Tennessee Unemployment Insurance
- Tennessee Child Labor Law
- Tennessee Workers’ Compensation
- Tennessee Wage Regulation Act
Federal Labor Law Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act - Includes The Most Recent FMLA Update
- Federal Minimum Wage - Includes The Most Recent Federal Min Wage Update
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act - Includes The Most Recent Update
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Includes NEW GINA
- USERRA - Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA - Job Safety & Health Protection
Occupational Safety and Health (T.C.A.50-3-2005(a))
- Employers are required under the Tennessee Occupational Safety and Health Act to provide employees with a workplace unplagued by health or safety hazards. The Tennessee State and Federal All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Discrimination in Employment (T.C.A. 4-21-306)
- Discrimination against employees or potential employees is a severe crime in Tennessee. This poster displays the state's zero-tolerance policy on discrimination.
Unemployment Insurance (T.C.A. 50-7-304(a))
- Employees must be covered by TN unemployment insurance, and must be made aware of the information on this poster so that they may either gain access to this insurance or file a complaint. Employees are also entitled to unemployment wages if they suddenly become unemployed through no fault of their own.
Child Labor Law (T.C.A. 50-5-111)
- Workers under a certain youthful age are considered minors in Tennessee. These employees have their work shifts and options limited, for their own safety.
Workers' Compensation Insurance (T.C.A. 50-6-407)
- This mandatory labor law poster gives information to employees regarding filing a claim for any injuries or illnesses that occur while on the job.
Pay Day/Wage Regulation Act
- It is mandatory to notify employees of their payday schedules.
- With the exception of specified areas, smoking is prohibited in the workplace.
- This product meets employer legal obligations
- Fine reimbursement coverage – up to $25,000
- All Year Compliant
Select Smart Poster Update Plan (Coverage Plan)
- Unlimited Updates for the duration of your subscription
- Updates sent as decals to cover an outdated area
- Reimbursed for paid fines up to $25,000
- Notice of expiration will be emailed prior of the end of the subscription with option opt-out
|Dimensions||20" x 28"|
If passed, the Tennessee Minimum Wage Act would require employers in the state to pay employees at least $15 per hour after July 1, 2020
Tennessee Workers’ Compensation Posting Notice Revision.
The notice has been revised as of April 2018 and issued by the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC), the organization that administers the Tennessee Workers’ Compensation Act.