The New York State and Federal All workplace poster includes all laws required to be displayed in the workplace by the New York State Department of Labor. Compliance Assistance offers durable, convenient and quality compliance posters with reliable customer service. All federal and state posters are available in both English and Spanish.
New York State Labor Law Requirements:
- Notice of Pay
- Sexual Harassment
- Equal Pay
- Expression of Breastmilk
- Fringe Benefits and Hours
- Mandatory Nurse Overtime
- Unemployment Insurance
- Minimum Wage
- Criminal Convictions Records
- Workers' Compensation and Disability Benefits (Supplied by employer's insurance carrier)
Federal Labor Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act - Includes FMLA May 2016 update
- Federal Minimum Wage - Updated on Aug. 1st 2016
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act - Updated on Aug. 1st 2016
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Includes NEW GINA in effect November 21, 2009
- USERRA - Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA - Job Safety & Health Protection
Minimum Wage Act (NY State Labor Law, 661)
- It is required for employers to place this labor law poster in a conspicuous area so that all employees are able to easily see their right to overtime and minimum wage payments.
- Discrimination against employees or potential employees is a severe crime in New York. This poster displays the state's zero-tolerance policy on discrimination. The New York State and Federal All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
- In certain circumstances, employees with disabilities may be entitled to disability benefits, and these workers must be aware of that possibility through this mandatory labor law poster, which must be posted by the employer.
Employment of Minors (NY Labor Law Art. 4 144)
- Workers under a certain youthful age are considered minors in New York. These employees have their work shifts and options limited, for their own safety. The New York State and Federal All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Toxic Substances (NY Labor Law Art. 28 876)
- Employees must be notified by their employer if there are toxic substances stored or being produced in the workplace.
Time Off to Vote Notice
- If an employee is unable to vote after his work shift, employers must, under New York state law, grant him time off to vote.
Fringe Benefits Notice
- This mandatory labor law poster provides information regarding fringe benefits (i.e. sick leave, personal leave, ect.). The New York State and Federal All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Right of Nursing Mother's to Express Breast Milk
- New York state law gives employees the right to take unpaid leave to express breast milk. The New York State and Federal All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
New York Correction Law
- Those who have been convicted of a criminal offense are protected by law from discrimination in the workplace.
Unemployment Insurance (Regulations of the Industrial Commissioner, 472.2)
- Employees must be covered by NY unemployment insurance, and must be made aware of the information on this poster so that they may either gain access to this insurance or file a complaint. Employees are also entitled to unemployment wages if they suddenly become unemployed through no fault of their own.
Workers Compensation (NY State Workers Compensation Law, 51)
- This mandatory labor law poster gives information to employees regarding filing a claim for any injuries or illnesses that occur while on the job. The New York State and Federal All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Safety and Health Protection on the Job
- Employers are required under the New York Occupational Safety and Health Act to provide employees with a workplace unplagued by health or safety hazards. The New York State and Federal All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
- This product meets employer legal obligations
- Fine reimbursement coverage – up to $25,000
- All Year Compliant
Select Smart Poster Update Plan (Coverage Plan)
- Unlimited Updates for the duration of your subscription
- Updates sent as decals to cover an outdated area
- Reimbursed for paid fines up to $25,000
- Notice of expiration will be emailed prior of the end of the subscription with option opt-out
|Dimensions||20" x 30"|
$15.00 per hour
The minimum wage will continue to increase every year across New York State until it reaches $15.00 per hour on December 31st, 2020. Wage orders published by the Department of Labor can modify the minimum wage rate for workers in certain industries.
The state of New York has been on a recent push to make the state more business friendly with tax incentives and subsidies. This should make the state more attractive for businesses looking for a place to set up shop. New York also has very strict anti-discrimination and workers’ rights laws that are required to be displayed on the New York State labor law poster. These free digital posters are available from the New York State Department of Labor Websites. Certain posters must be displayed in all businesses, while others are just for certain industries or public projects. Below are tables with the posters and corresponding laws.
|Minimum Wage||Contains minimum wage for respective counties and business sizes|
|Discrimination||Discrimination in Housing or Employment|
|New York Correction Law||Information on employment of persons previously convicted of a criminal offense|
|Unemployment Insurance||Notice to Employees|
|OSHA||Federal Job and Safety Protection Poster|
|Workers Compensation||Notice of Compliance for Blue or white collar workers|
|Guidelines for Nursing Mothers||Regarding the right to express milk in the workplace|
|Poster/Law||Who Must Post|
|Fair Play Act||Construction Industry Posting|
|NY Job Safety and Health Poster||Public Employees|
|Prevailing Wage Rates||Public Work Projects|
|Public Work Project||Contractors and Subcontractors of public work contracts|
|NYC Large Employers||$13.00||$15.00|
|NYC Small Employer||$12.00||$13.50||$15.00|
|Long Island & Westchester||$11.00||$12.00||$13.00||$14.00||$15.00|
|Greater NY State||$9.70||$11.10||$11.80||$12.50|