Hawaii State and Federal All In One labor law workplace poster includes all notices required to be displayed in the workplace by the Hawaii Department of Labor and Industrial Relations, in addition to federal labor laws. Compliance Assistance offers durable, convenient and quality compliance posters with amazing customer service. All federal and state posters are available in both English and Spanish. Save money when you purchase the English and Spanish labor law poster combo set.
In order for your business to be in labor law compliance, both federal and state laws must be posted in a conspicuous location at every work site. Purchase the 2023 Hawaii Labor Law poster with our Compliance Protection Plan and frequent labor law changes. Our Protection plan provides you with year-round coverage of labor law changes, giving you less reason to worry about being up-to-date.
Check out our business bundles and save more.
Hawaii Labor Law Requirements:
- Hawaii Wage & Hour Laws
- Hawaii Minimum Wage
- Hawaii HIOSH
- Hawaii Breastfeeding Law
- Hawaii Workers'/Disability Compensation Laws
- Hawaii Discrimination Policy
- Hawaii Unemployment Insurance
- Hawaii Notice to Dislocated Workers/Plant Closings
- Hawaii Military Leave
- Hawaii Whistleblower Protection Law
Federal Labor Law Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act - Includes The Most Recent FMLA Update
- Federal Minimum Wage - Includes The Most Recent Federal Min Wage Update
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act - Includes The Most Recent Update
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Includes NEW GINA
- USERRA - Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA - Job Safety & Health Protection
Payment of Wages (HI Statutes 388-7)
- According to Hawaii law, employees must be paid twice a month, and should be aware of this schedule. The Hawaii State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Minimum Wage (HI Statutes 387-6)
- It is required for employers to place this labor law poster in a conspicuous area so that all employees are able to easily see their right to overtime and minimum wage payments.
Occupational Safety and Health (HI Statutes 396-6(f))
- Employers are required under the Hawaii Occupational Safety and Health Act to provide employees with a workplace unplagued by health or safety hazards.
Workers Compensation (HI Statutes 386-99)
- This mandatory labor law poster gives information to employees regarding filing a claim for any injuries or illnesses that occur while on the job.
- Discrimination against employees or potential employees is a severe crime in Hawaii. This poster displays the state's zero-tolerance policy on discrimination.
- Employees are entitled to unemployment wages if they suddenly become unemployed through no fault of their own.
Dislocated Workers / Plant Closing Notice
- This law requires that employees have at least 60 days of notice when they will become dislocated due to a plant closing.
Military Leave Notice
- Any employee who chooses to leave employment for military service is, under law, free from any discrimination, harassment, or ridicule.
Whistleblower Protection Poster
- This poster informs whistle blowers of their rights and protections. If they find these two areas are being violated they should use the phone number listed on the poster.
- This product meets employer legal obligations
- Fine reimbursement coverage – up to $25,000
- All Year Compliant
Select Smart Poster Update Plan (Coverage Plan)
- Unlimited Updates for the duration of your subscription
- Updates sent as decals to cover an outdated area
- Reimbursed for paid fines up to $25,000
- Notice of expiration will be emailed prior of the end of the subscription with option opt-out
|Dimensions||20" x 30"|