Vermont State and Federal All In One labor law workplace poster includes all notices required to be displayed in the workplace by the Vermont Department of Labor and Workforce Development, in addition to federal labor laws. Compliance Assistance offers durable, convenient and quality compliance posters with amazing customer service. All federal and state posters are available in both English and Spanish. Save money when you purchase the English and Spanish labor law poster combo set.
In order for your business to be in labor law compliance, both federal and state laws must be posted in a conspicuous location at every work site. Purchase the 2023 Vermont Labor Law poster with our Compliance Protection Plan and frequent labor law changes. Our Protection plan provides you with year-round coverage of labor law changes, giving you less reason to worry about being up-to-date.
Vermont State Labor Law Requirements:
- Vermont Minimum Wage Law Includes The New 2023 Min Wage
- Vermont Family Leave
- Vermont Child Labor
- Vermont Employers' Reinstatement Liability
- Vermont Sexual Harassment
- Vermont Whistleblowers' Protection
- Vermont Pregnancy
- Vermont OSHA
- Vermont Workers’ Compensation
- Vermont Unemployment Insurance
- Vermont Earned Sick and Paid Leave
- Vermont Equal Employment Opportunity
- Accommodations for Pregnant Employees
Federal Labor Law Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act - Includes FMLA May 2016 update
- Federal Minimum Wage - Updated on Aug. 1st 2016
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act - Updated on Aug. 1st 2016
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Includes NEW GINA in effect November 21, 2009
- USERRA - Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA - Job Safety & Health Protection
Brief Poster Descriptions:
Parental Leave, Family Leave, and Short-Term Leave (21 V.S.A. 472(d))
- Employees have the right to take leave of up to 12 unpaid weeks in certain situations, such as pregnancy or when they must take care of a family member with a serious illness that impairs their ability to work. The Vermont State and Federal All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Child Labor Law (21 V.S.A. 442)
- Workers under a certain youthful age are considered minors in Vermont. These employees have their work shifts and options limited, for their own safety.
Employer Liability and Workers Compensation (21 V.S.A. 691)
- This mandatory labor law poster gives information to employees regarding filing a claim for any injuries or illnesses that occur while on the job. The Vermont State and Federal All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Sexual Harassment (21 V.S.A. 495h)
- Under Vermont state law, sexual harassment is strictly forbidden in the workplace. As such employers are expected to take any precautions necessary to safeguard against harassment, such as displaying this labor law poster to inform employees of the laws pertaining to it.
Minimum Wage (21 V.S.A. 393)
- It is required for employers to place this labor law poster in a conspicuous area so that all employees are able to easily see their right to overtime and minimum wage payments.
Healthcare Whistleblower’s Protection Act
- This poster informs whisteblowers of their rights and protections. If they find these two areas are being violated they should use the phone number listed on the poster. The Vermont State and Federal All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Safety and Health Protection (21 V.S.A. 228(c)(1))
- Employers are required under the Vermont Occupational Safety and Health Act to provide employees with a workplace unplagued by health or safety hazards. The Vermont State and Federal All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Employers' Reinstatement Liability
- In the event a worker gets injured on the job, his employer might be required to re-hire that employee if he has ten or more workers under his employment.
Unemployment Insurance (21 V.S.A. 1346)
- Employees must be covered by VT unemployment insurance, and must be made aware of the information on this poster so that they may either gain access to this insurance or file a complaint. Employees are also entitled to unemployment wages if they suddenly become unemployed through no fault of their own. The Vermont State and Federal All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Smoking Policy (18 V.S.A. 1424)
- With the exception of specified areas, smoking is prohibited in the workplace.
- This product meets employer legal obligations
- Fine reimbursement coverage – up to $25,000
- All Year Compliant
Select Smart Poster Update Plan (Coverage Plan)
- Unlimited Updates for the duration of your subscription
- Updates sent as decals to cover an outdated area
- Reimbursed for paid fines up to $25,000
- Notice of expiration will be emailed prior of the end of the subscription with option opt-out
|Dimensions||20" x 33"|
The minimum wage is set to increase to $12.55 per hour in 2022 as determined by current state statute. After 2022, the minimum wage will resume increasing annually with inflation as calculated by the Department of Labor.