The Illinois State and Federal All in one workplace poster includes all laws required to be displayed in the workplace by the Illinois Department of Labor. Compliance Assistance offers durable, convenient and quality compliance posters with reliable customer service. All federal and state posters are available in both English and Spanish. In order for your business to be in labor law compliance, both federal and state laws must be posted in a conspicuous location at every workplace. Purchase the 2023 Illinois Labor Law poster with our Smart Poster Update Plan and stay compliant.
Illinois State Labor Law Requirements:
- Illinois Minimum Wage - New Min Wage 2023
- Illinois Emergency Care Poster (Choking)
- Illinois Pregnancy Rights
- Illinois Job Safety and Health Regulations
- Illinois Workers’ Compensation
- Illinois Day and Temporary Labor Service
- Illinois Unemployment Insurance
- Illinois Clean Air Act
- Illinois Sexual Harassment
Federal Labor Law Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act - Includes The Most Recent FMLA Update
- Federal Minimum Wage - Includes The Most Recent Federal Min Wage Update
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act - Includes The Most Recent Update
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Includes NEW GINA
- USERRA - Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA - Job Safety & Health Protection
Minimum Wage (820 ILCS 1059)
- It is required for employers to place this labor law poster in a conspicuous area so that all employees are able to easily see their right to overtime and minimum wage payments.
Equal Pay Act (820 ILCS 11240)
- This mandatory labor law poster ensures that people in the workplace are aware of the Equal Pay Act, which entitles every employee, regardless of gender, to equal pay. The Illinois State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Emergency Care/Choking Poster
- This mandatory labor law poster provides information concerning possible situations involving choking.
Unemployment Insurance (820 ILCS 405700)
- Employees are entitled to unemployment wages if they suddenly become unemployed through no fault of their own. The Illinois State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Workers Compensation Notice (820 ILCS 3056)
- This mandatory labor law poster gives information to employees regarding filing a claim for any injuries or illnesses that occur while on the job. The Illinois State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Day and Temporary Labor Service Act (820 ILCS 17545)
- All employees have certain rights and immunities under the Day and Temporary Labor Service Act in Illinois when dealing with organizations involved in temporary job placements.
Illinois No Smoking Poster
- With the exception of specified areas, smoking is prohibited in the workplace.
Victims Economic Security and Safety Act (VESSA) (820 ILCS 18040)
- This law mandates that employees must be notified that if they have suffered from domestic violence or abuse, they have the right to take 12 unpaid weeks off, within a 12 month time span. The Illinois State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
- This product meets employer legal obligations
- Fine reimbursement coverage – up to $25,000
- All Year Compliant
Select Smart Poster Update Plan (Coverage Plan)
- Unlimited Updates for the duration of your subscription
- Updates sent as decals to cover an outdated area
- Reimbursed for paid fines up to $25,000
- Notice of expiration will be emailed prior of the end of the subscription with option opt-out
|Dimensions||20" x 31"|