The New Mexico State and Federal All In One labor law workplace poster includes all laws required to be displayed in the workplace by the New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions, in addition to federal labor laws. Compliance Assistance offers quality compliance posters with reliable customer service. All federal and state posters are available in both English and Spanish.
In order for your business to be in labor law compliance, both federal and state laws must be posted in a conspicuous location at every work site. Purchase the 2023 New Mexico Labor Law poster with our Compliance Protection Plan and frequent labor law changes. Our Protection plan provides you with year-round coverage of labor law changes, giving you less reason to worry about being up-to-date.
New Mexico State Labor Law Requirements:
- New Mexico Minimum Wage Act
- New Mexico OSHA
- New Mexico Discrimination
- New Mexico Workers' Compensation
Federal Labor Law Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act - Includes The Most Recent FMLA Update
- Federal Minimum Wage - Includes The Most Recent Federal Min Wage Update
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act - Includes The Most Recent Update
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Includes NEW GINA
- USERRA - Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA - Job Safety & Health Protection
Job Safety and Health (NM Statutes 50-9-5(c))
- Employers are required under the New Mexico Occupational Safety and Health Act to provide employees with a workplace unplagued by health or safety hazards. The New Mexico State and Federal All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Unemployment Insurance Notice (NM Statutes 51-1-8(a))
- Employees are entitled to unemployment wages if they suddenly become unemployed through no fault of their own.
- Discrimination against employees or potential employees is a severe crime in Florida. This poster displays the state's zero-tolerance policy on discrimination. The New Mexico State and Federal All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Minimum Wage Act (NM Statutes 50-4-25)
- It is required for employers to place this labor law poster in a conspicuous area so that all employees are able to easily see their right to overtime and minimum wage payments.
Ombudsman Workers' Compensation
- WCA Ombudsman provides information about Workers' Compensation, and can be phoned with any questions by employees. The New Mexico and Federal State All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
- This product meets employer legal obligations
- Fine reimbursement coverage – up to $25,000
- All Year Compliant
Select Smart Poster Update Plan (Coverage Plan)
- Unlimited Updates for the duration of your subscription
- Updates sent as decals to cover an outdated area
- Reimbursed for paid fines up to $25,000
- Notice of expiration will be emailed prior of the end of the subscription with option opt-out
|Dimensions||20" x 28"|