The Florida State and Federal All in one workplace poster includes all laws required to be displayed in the workplace. Compliance Assistance offers durable, convenient and quality compliance posters with reliable customer service. All federal and state posters are available in both English and Spanish. In order for your business to be in labor law compliance, both federal and state laws must be posted in a conspicuous location at every workplace. Purchase our 2023 Florida Labor Law poster with our Smart Poster Update Plan to stay in compliance.
Is Your Business Displaying and Updating These Florida State Labor Law Requirements?
- Florida Minimum Wage Act Includes The New 2023 Min Wage
- Florida Child Labor Law
- Florida Workers’ Compensation
- Florida Workers’ Compensation Fraud
- Florida Equal Opportunity
- Florida Unemployment Insurance
- RT-83 Florida Reemployment Assistance Program Law Poster
- Florida Emergency Contact Phone Numbers
Federal Labor Law Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act - Includes The Most Recent FMLA Update
- Federal Minimum Wage - Includes The Most Recent Federal Min Wage Update
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act - Includes The Most Recent Update
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Includes NEW GINA
- USERRA - Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA - Job Safety & Health Protection
Brief Poster Descriptions:
Child Labor Law (Florida Statutes 450.045(2))
Workers under a certain youthful age are considered minors in Florida. These employees have their work shifts and options limited, for their own safety. The Florida State All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Workers Compensation (Florida Statutes 440.40(1))
This mandatory labor law poster gives information to employees regarding filing a claim for any injuries or illnesses that occur while on the job.
Any fraud revolving around workers' compensation is recognized as a crime in Florida. This poster informs employees of this law, the possible consequences of it, and the potential $25,000 reward for providing any information about a suspected fraud that is being committed.
Equal Opportunity is the Law
This mandatory labor law poster ensures that people in the workplace are aware of the Equal Opportunity law. The Florida State All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Florida Minimum Wage (Florida Statutes 448.110)
It is required for employers to place this labor law poster in a conspicuous area so that all employees are able to easily see their right to overtime and minimum wage payments.
Unemployment Compensation (Florida Statutes 443.151(1)(a))
Employees are entitled to unemployment wages if they suddenly become unemployed through no fault of their own. The Florida State All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Discrimination (Florida Statutes 760.10(10))
Discrimination against employees or potential employees is a severe crime in Florida. This poster displays the state's zero-tolerance policy on discrimination.
- This product meets employer legal obligations
- Fine reimbursement coverage – up to $25,000
- All Year Compliant
Select Smart Poster Update Plan (Coverage Plan)
- Unlimited Updates for the duration of your subscription
- Updates sent as decals to cover an outdated area
- Reimbursed for paid fines up to $25,000
- Notice of expiration will be emailed prior of the end of the subscription with option opt-out
|Dimensions||20" x 33"|
Florida Minimum Wage Act
Effective September 30, 2021, the Florida minimum wage will be $10.00 per hour, with a minimum wage of at least $6.98 per hour for tipped employees, in addition to tips, through September 29, 2022.