The Minnesota State and Federal All In One labor law workplace poster includes all laws required to be displayed in the workplace by the Minnesota Department of Labor, in addition to federal labor laws. Compliance Assistance offers durable, convenient and quality compliance posters with amazing customer service. All federal and state posters are available in both English and Spanish. Save money when you purchase the English and Spanish labor law poster combo set.
In order for your business to be in labor law compliance, both federal and state laws must be posted in a conspicuous location at every work site. Purchase the 2023 Minnesota Labor Law poster with our Compliance Protection Plan and frequent labor law changes.
Minnesota State Labor Law Requirements:
- Minnesota Minimum Wage Includes New 2023 Min Wage Rate
- Minnesota OSHA
- Minnesota Age Discrimination
- Minnesota Leave of Absence
- Minnesota Workers’ Compensation
- Minnesota Unemployment Insurance
- Minnesota No Smoking
Federal Labor Law Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act - Includes The Most Recent FMLA Update
- Federal Minimum Wage - Includes The Most Recent Federal Min Wage Update
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act - Includes The Most Recent Update
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Includes NEW GINA
- USERRA - Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA - Job Safety & Health Protection
Safety and Health Protection on the Job (Minnesota Statutes 182.658)
- Employers are required under the Minnesota Occupational Safety and Health Act to provide employees with a workplace unplagued by health or safety hazards. The Minnesota State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Age Discrimination (Minnesota Statutes 181.81(b))
- Employers cannot, by law, discriminate against employees or potential employees on the basis of age.
Leave of Absence / Parental Leave Rights
- Employees have certain rights, under Massachusetts' Parental Leave Act, to take unpaid leave so that they can see to family matters such as adoption, pregnancy, or seriously ill relatives.
Workers Compensation (Minnesota Statutes 176.139)
- This mandatory labor law poster gives information to employees regarding filing a claim for any injuries or illnesses that occur while on the job. The Minnesota State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Unemployment (Minnesota Statutes 268.068)
- Employees must be covered by MN unemployment insurance, and must be made aware of the information on this poster so that they may either gain access to this insurance or file a complaint. Employees are also entitled to unemployment wages if they suddenly become unemployed through no fault of their own. The Minnesota State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Minimum Wage (Minnesota Statutes 177.31)
- It is required for employers to place this labor law poster in a conspicuous area so that all employees are able to easily see their right to overtime and minimum wage payments.
No Smoking Poster
- It is prohibited to smoke in the workplace in Louisiana, unless there is a designated area set aside for smokers.
- This product meets employer legal obligations
- Fine reimbursement coverage – up to $25,000
- All Year Compliant
Select Smart Poster Update Plan (Coverage Plan)
- Unlimited Updates for the duration of your subscription
- Updates sent as decals to cover an outdated area
- Reimbursed for paid fines up to $25,000
- Notice of expiration will be emailed prior of the end of the subscription with option opt-out
|Dimensions||20" x 31"|
Large employer –Any enterprise with annual gross revenues of $500,000 or more - $10.33/hour
Small employer – Any enterprise with annual gross revenues of less than $500,000 - $8.42/hour
J-1 Visa - $8.42/hour