Maine State and Federal All In One labor law workplace poster includes all notices required to be displayed in the workplace by the Maine Department of Labor, in addition to federal labor laws. Compliance Assistance offers durable, convenient and quality compliance posters with amazing customer service. All federal and state posters are available in both English and Spanish. Save money when you purchase the English and Spanish labor law poster combo set.
In order for your business to be in labor law compliance, both federal and state laws must be posted in a conspicuous location at every work site. Purchase the 2023 Maine Labor Law poster with our Compliance Protection Plan and frequent labor law changes. Our Protection plan provides you with year-round coverage of labor law changes, giving you less reason to worry about being up-to-date.
Check out our business bundles and save more.
Maine State Labor Law Requirements:
- Maine Minimum Wage Includes new 2021 Min Wage
- Maine Employment Security Act Poster
- Maine Video Display Terminal Law
- Maine Sexual Harassment
- Maine Child Labor Laws
- Maine Workers’ Compensation
- Maine Regulation of Employment
- Maine OHSA
- Maine Child Labor Laws
- Maine Whistleblowers’ Protection Act
Federal Labor Law Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act - Includes The Most Recent FMLA Update
- Federal Minimum Wage - Includes The Most Recent Federal Min Wage Update
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act - Includes The Most Recent Update
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Includes NEW GINA
- USERRA - Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA - Job Safety & Health Protection
Workers’ Compensation (39 MRSA 406)
- This mandatory labor law poster gives information to employees regarding filing a claim for any injuries or illnesses that occur while on the job. The Maine State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Regulation of Employment
- Employment is regulated in the state of Maine to verify that the workplace is living up to legal standards. Payments of wages, timely payments, rest breaks, and well-leave for family are all regulated. The Maine State All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Video Terminal Display (26 MRSA 252)
- This mandatory labor law poster includes information for employees who work at a computer for four consecutive hours or more. Employers are required to train these employees in the listed precautions so that possible injuries are avoided.
OSHA for Public Sector
- Employers are required under the Maine Occupational Safety and Health Act to provide employees with a workplace unplagued by health or safety hazards. The Maine State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Child Labor Law (26 MRSA 42-B(3))
- Workers under a certain youthful age are considered minors in Maine. These employees have their work shifts and options limited, for their own safety.
Whistleblower’s Protection Act (26 MRSA 839)
- This poster informs whiste blowers of their rights and protections. If they find these two areas are being violated they should use the phone number listed on the poster. The Maine State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Minimum Wage Law (26 MRSA 668)
- It is required for employers to place this labor law poster in a conspicuous area so that all employees are able to easily see their right to overtime and minimum wage payments.
- Employees must be covered by ME unemployment insurance, and must be made aware of the information on this poster so that they may either gain access to this insurance or file a complaint. Employees are also entitled to unemployment wages if they suddenly become unemployed through no fault of their own. The Maine State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Sexual Harassment Is Illegal
- Employers are required by law to take certain precautions to keep their workplace free of sexual harassment. This labor law poster outlines some actions that is considered harassment
- Discrimination against employees or potential employees is a severe crime in Maine. This poster displays the state's zero-tolerance policy on discrimination. The Maine State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Under Maine labor laws, any business operating in the state with one employee is automatically covered by state law. This includes all public and private employers regardless of profit or size. Effective January 1, 2022, the minimum wage in Maine is $12.75 per hour.
- This product meets employer legal obligations
- Fine reimbursement coverage – up to $25,000
- All Year Compliant
Select Smart Poster Update Plan (Coverage Plan)
- Unlimited Updates for the duration of your subscription
- Updates sent as decals to cover an outdated area
- Reimbursed for paid fines up to $25,000
- Notice of expiration will be emailed prior of the end of the subscription with option opt-out
|Dimensions||20" x 40"|