Louisiana State and Federal All In One labor law workplace poster includes all notices required to be displayed in the workplace by the Louisiana Workforce Commission, in addition to federal labor laws. Compliance Assistance offers durable, convenient and quality compliance posters with amazing customer service. All federal and state posters are available in both English and Spanish. Save money when you purchase the English and Spanish labor law poster combo set.
In order for your business to be in labor law compliance, both federal and state laws must be posted in a conspicuous location at every work site. Purchase the 2023 Louisiana Labor Law poster with our Compliance Protection Plan and frequent labor law changes. Our Coverage Plan provides you with year-round coverage of labor law changes, giving you less reason to worry about being up-to-date.
Louisiana Labor Law Requirements:
- Louisiana Earned Income Credit
- Louisiana Unemployment Insurance
- Louisiana Timely Payment of Wages
- Louisiana Sickle Cell Trait Discrimination
- Louisiana Equal Opportunity
- Louisiana Genetic Discrimination
- Louisiana Child Labor
- Louisiana Age Discrimination
- Louisiana Out of State Motor Vehicles
- Louisiana National Guard
- Louisiana Workers’ Compensation
- Louisiana Workers’ Compensation Fraud
- Louisiana Earned Income Credit
Federal Labor Law Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act - Includes The Most Recent FMLA Update
- Federal Minimum Wage - Includes The Most Recent Federal Min Wage Update
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act - Includes The Most Recent Update
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Includes NEW GINA
- USERRA - Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA - Job Safety & Health Protection
Unemployment Insurance (Louisiana Revised Statutes, 23:1621)
- Employees must be covered by LA unemployment insurance, and must be made aware of the information on this poster so that they may either gain access to this insurance or file a complaint. Employees are also entitled to unemployment wages if they suddenly become unemployed through no fault of their own. The Louisiana State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Timely Payment of Wages (Louisiana Revised Statutes, 23:633)
- It is mandatory for employers to inform workers of their payment schedules and where to obtain their wage.
Sickle Cell Trait (Louisiana Revised Statutes, 23:354)
- Employers cannot, by law, discriminate against employees or potential employees on the basis of any sickle cell traits.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Discrimination against employees or potential employees is a severe crime in Louisiana. This poster displays the state's zero-tolerance policy on discrimination.
Genetic Discrimination (Louisiana Revised Statutes, 23:369)
- Employers cannot, by law, discriminate against employees or potential employees on the basis of any genetic traits.
Minor Labor Law (Louisiana Revised Statutes, 23:217)
- Workers under a certain youthful age are considered minors in Louisiana. These employees have their work shifts and options limited, for their own safety.
Age Discrimination Equal Opportunity (Louisiana Revised Statutes, 23:314)
- Employers cannot, by law, discriminate against employees or potential employees on the basis of age.
Out-of-State Vehicles (Louisiana Revised Statutes, 47:501)
- Employees are required by Louisiana law to register any out of state motor vehicle licenses within 30 days of employment.
Employers Support/Guard & Reserves (National Guard)
- Employees who are part of the National Guard and Reserves and are on active duty have a right to employment or re-employment benefits. Additionally they are protected from discrimination in the workplace.
Workers Compensation (Louisiana Revised Statutes, 23:1302)
- This mandatory labor law poster gives information to employees regarding filing a claim for any injuries or illnesses that occur while on the job.
Workers' Compensation Fraud
- Fraudulent schemes regarding Workers' Compensation is highly illegal and can be punished with severe penalties. Employees who are aware of any fraud, or have information about it, are encouraged to contact the authorities using the phone number on this poster.
Earned Income Credit (Louisiana Revised Statutes, 23:15)
- Employers are required to make employees aware of the opportunity to decrease their tax liabilities through use of Earned Income Credit.
- It is prohibited to smoke in the workplace in Louisiana, unless there is a designated area set aside for smokers.
- This product meets employer legal obligations
- Fine reimbursement coverage – up to $25,000
- All Year Compliant
Select Smart Poster Update Plan (Coverage Plan)
- Unlimited Updates for the duration of your subscription
- Updates sent as decals to cover an outdated area
- Reimbursed for paid fines up to $25,000
- Notice of expiration will be emailed prior of the end of the subscription with option opt-out
|Dimensions||20" x 37"|