Iowa State and Federal All In One labor law workplace poster includes all notices required to be displayed in the workplace by the Iowa Work Force Development, in addition to federal labor laws. Compliance Assistance offers durable, convenient and quality compliance posters with amazing customer service. All federal and state posters are available in both English and Spanish. Save money when you purchase the English and Spanish labor law poster combo set.
In order for your business to be in labor law compliance, both federal and state laws must be posted in a conspicuous location at every work site. Purchase the 2023 Iowa Labor Law poster with our Compliance Protection Plan and frequent labor law changes. Our Coverage Plan provides you with year-round coverage of labor law changes, giving you less reason to worry about being up-to-date.
Iowa State Labor Law Requirements:
- Iowa IOSH
- Iowa Unemployment Insurance
- Iowa Minimum Wage
- Iowa Equal Opportunity Law
- Iowa Clean Air Act
Federal Labor Law Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act - Includes The Most Recent FMLA Update
- Federal Minimum Wage - Includes The Most Recent Federal Min Wage Update
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act - Includes The Most Recent Update
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Includes NEW GINA
- USERRA - Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA - Job Safety & Health Protection
Safety and Health Protection on the Job (IA Code 88.14)
- Employers are required under the Iowa Occupational Safety and Health Act to provide employees with a workplace unplagued by health or safety hazards. The Iowa State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Unemployment Insurance (IA Code 96.11)
- Employees must be covered by IA unemployment insurance, and must be made aware of the information on this poster so that they may either gain access to this insurance or file a complaint. Employees are also entitled to unemployment wages if they suddenly become unemployed through no fault of their own.
Minimum Wage (IA Code 91D.1)
- It is required for employers to place this labor law poster in a conspicuous area so that all employees are able to easily see their right to overtime and minimum wage payments.
Discrimination Notice (IA Code, Chapter 216)
- Discrimination against employees or potential employees is a severe crime in Iowa. This poster displays the state's zero-tolerance policy on discrimination.
- This mandatory labor law poster gives information to employees regarding filing a claim for any injuries or illnesses that occur while on the job. The Iowa State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
- This product meets employer legal obligations
- Fine reimbursement coverage – up to $25,000
- All Year Compliant
Select Smart Poster Update Plan (Coverage Plan)
- Unlimited Updates for the duration of your subscription
- Updates sent as decals to cover an outdated area
- Reimbursed for paid fines up to $25,000
- Notice of expiration will be emailed prior of the end of the subscription with option opt-out
|Dimensions||20" x 28"|