The Wisconsin State and Federal All In One labor law workplace poster includes all laws required to be displayed in the workplace by the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development, in addition to federal labor laws. Compliance Assistance offers durable, convenient and quality compliance posters with amazing customer service. All federal and state posters are available in both English and Spanish. Save money when you purchase the English and Spanish labor law poster combo set.
In order for your business to be in labor law compliance, both federal and state laws must be posted in a conspicuous location at every work site. Purchase the 2023 Wisconsin Labor Law poster with our Compliance Protection Plan and frequent labor law changes.
Wisconsin Labor Law Requirements:
- Wisconsin Hours and Days of Work Minors May Work in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Notice to Employees About Applying for Wisconsin Unemployment Benefits
- Wisconsin Closing/Mass Layoff
- Wisconsin Child Labor
- Wisconsin Honesty Testing Devices
- Wisconsin Family and Medical Leave Act
- Wisconsin Minimum Wage
- Wisconsin Disabilities Minimum Wage
- Wisconsin Right to Know
- Wisconsin Public Employee Safety and Health
- Wisconsin Cease Health Care Benefit Plan
- Wisconsin Retaliation Protection
Federal Labor Law Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act - Includes The Most Recent FMLA Update
- Federal Minimum Wage - Includes The Most Recent Federal Min Wage Update
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act - Includes The Most Recent Update
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Includes NEW GINA
- USERRA - Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA - Job Safety & Health Protection
Fair Employment (WI Admin. Code DWD 218.23)
Business Closing Mass Layoff (WI Statutes 109.07(07))
Hours and Times of Day Minors May Work (WI Admin. Code DWD 270.03)
OSHA-Health and Safety Protection
Honesty Testing Devices (WI Statutes 111.37(3))
Family and Medical Leave (WI Statutes 103.10(14))
Prevailing Wage (WI Admin. Code DWD 290.12)
Right to Know
Cessation of Health Care Benefits (WI Statutes 109.075(7))
Retaliation Protection for Health Care Workers (WI Statutes 146.997(6))
Unemployment Insurance (WI Admin. Code DWD 120.01)
- This product meets employer legal obligations
- Fine reimbursement coverage – up to $25,000
- All Year Compliant
Select Smart Poster Update Plan (Coverage Plan)
- Unlimited Updates for the duration of your subscription
- Updates sent as decals to cover an outdated area
- Reimbursed for paid fines up to $25,000
- Notice of expiration will be emailed prior of the end of the subscription with option opt-out
|Dimensions||20" x 40"|
Wisconsin Workplace PosterWe provide Up-To-Date Wisconsin Labor Law Posters that are all-in-one and include all mandatory federal and state labor law changes
The 2019 Wisconsin and Federal Labor Law Posters meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines.
With our Wisconsin labor law poster and Smart Poster Update Plan we will provide you with the most recent poster, and send you updated stickers as needed so that you stay in poster compliance for 2019, 2020, and 2021.Do you know what you are supposed to be paying your employees? Do you know their rights? You should know, and it is their right to know... in fact it is the law. You must display labor laws in a visible location, otherwise you risk facing penalties.
Are you at risk for penalties?
Our WI State and Federal labor law workplace poster includes all laws required to be displayed by Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development, in addition to Federal labor laws.ComplianceAssistance.us offers durable, convenient and quality compliance posters, with access to our knowledgeable and friendly customer service team. All federal and state posters are available in both English and Spanish and you can save money when you purchase the English and Spanish labor law poster combo set.Plus, Our Smart Poster Update Plan provides you with year-round coverage of labor law changes, giving you less reason to worry about being up-to-date.
The Benefits Of Our All-In-One Poster:
- Save wall space for other uses
- No wrestling with push-pins and tape to hold up dozens of papers
- Everything you need to be compliant is in one poster
Subscribe To Our Smart Poster Update Plan
- And save time searching for new laws as we will provide you with the updates and a new poster.
- If you have a violation during the coverage period as a result of our failure, we will reimburse you for any fines.
Do you manage multiple locations? We provide our corporate customers with solutions to fit their specific needs. As a corporate customer, you will be assigned a Dedicated Account Manager who will work with you to ensure you have the appropriate labor law posters you need to stay compliant. This cost-effective solution also includes corporate discounts and free updates.Interested in labor law posters for a specific industry? We can help. We offer Corporate Bundle Packages that are tailored for individual business types such as manufacturing, restaurants or construction. The bundled packages contain all the industry relevant posters needed to stay compliant.
Top Common Faq's
What are Wisconsin Poster Posting Requirements?
Every employer, employment agency, labor organization and licensing agency subject to the act shall post in a conspicuous place upon its premises, a poster prepared and made available by the department, relating to the provisions of the act and this chapter.
Which Posters Do I Need?
Federal: The US Department of Labor requires employers to display 6 posters, they are all included on our federal poster. State: Each state has different requirements. Select your state above to learn more. Also: If you interview in an spot other than where you display the law compliance posters, you need to post 3 of the federal labor laws in that area.