The Nebraska State and Federal All In One labor law workplace poster includes all laws required to be displayed in the workplace by the Nebraska Department of Labor, in addition to federal labor laws. Compliance Assistance offers durable, convenient and quality compliance posters with amazing customer service. All federal and state posters are available in both English and Spanish. Save money when you purchase the English and Spanish labor law poster combo set.
In order for your business to be in labor law compliance, both federal and state laws must be posted in a conspicuous location at every work site. Purchase the 2023 Nebraska Labor Law poster with our Compliance Protection Plan and frequent labor law changes. Our Protection plan provides you with year-round coverage of labor law changes, giving you less reason to worry about being up-to-date.
Nebraska Labor Law Requirements:
- Nebraska Minimum Wage
- Nebraska Equal Opportunity/Discrimination
- Nebraska OSHA
- Nebraska Unemployment Insurance
Federal Labor Law Requirements:
- Family and Medical Leave Act - Includes The Most Recent FMLA Update
- Federal Minimum Wage - Includes The Most Recent Federal Min Wage Update
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act - Includes The Most Recent Update
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Includes NEW GINA
- USERRA - Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA - Job Safety & Health Protection
Minimum Wage (NE Statutes, 48-1205)
- It is required for employers to place this labor law poster in a conspicuous area so that all employees are able to easily see their right to overtime and minimum wage payments.
Discrimination (NE Statutes, 48-1121)
- Discrimination against employees or potential employees is a severe crime in Nebraska. This poster displays the state's zero-tolerance policy on discrimination. The Nebraska State and Federal Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Job Safety and Health Notice (NE Statutes, 48-446)
- Employers are required under the Nebraska Occupational Safety and Health Act to provide employees with a workplace unplagued by health or safety hazards.
- Employees must be covered by NE unemployment insurance, and must be made aware of the information on this poster so that they may either gain access to this insurance or file a complaint. Employees are also entitled to unemployment wages if they suddenly become unemployed through no fault of their own.
Child Labor Law
- Workers under a certain youthful age are considered minors in Nebraska. These employees have their work shifts and options limited, for their own safety.
- This product meets employer legal obligations
- Fine reimbursement coverage – up to $25,000
- All Year Compliant
Select Smart Poster Update Plan (Coverage Plan)
- Unlimited Updates for the duration of your subscription
- Updates sent as decals to cover an outdated area
- Reimbursed for paid fines up to $25,000
- Notice of expiration will be emailed prior of the end of the subscription with option opt-out
|Dimensions||20" x 28"|
The sum of the $2.13 per hour plus all tips given to the individual must equal or exceed the required minimum wage for all hours worked.