on all orders over $100
Our New 2013 Labor Law Poster includes changes to the FMLA regulations.
Please be advised that as of February 13, 2013, Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) has been revised as per federal legislative changes. Purchase your complete Federal and State compliance labor law poster today with the Updated FMLA
New York State Labor Law Poster. Includes NY minimum wage and all state regulations. Add the Constant Coverage plan and stay in poster compliance for 2013, 2014, and 2015 by receiving free updates during the coverage period.
Complete New York 24x24 State All-In-One labor law workplace poster. Includes all mandatory notices required in the workplace. Compliance Assistance offers durable, convenient and quality labor law posters with amazing customer service. All posters offered are available in both English and Spanish, Save money when you purchase the English & Spanish NY labor law poster combo set.
In order for your business to be in compliance, both federal and state laws must be posted conspicuously at every work site. Compliance is now even easier and offers you peace of mind when you purchase our Compliance Protection Plan. Purchase 2013 NY Labor Law Posters with The Compliance Protection Plan and receive free updates year-round.
Check out our business bundles and save more.
New York State Labor Law Requirements:
- Minimum Wage
- Disability Benefits
- Child Labor Laws
- Right to Know
- Employee Voting Leave
- Fringe Benefits and Hours
- Blood Donation Leave
- Correction Law
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Smoking Policy
Federal Labor Labor Requirements:
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Includes NEW GINA in effect November 21, 2009
- Federal Minimum Wage 2009
- USERRA - Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA - Job Safety & Health Protection
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice
Minimum Wage Act (NY State Labor Law, 661)
- It is required for employers to place this labor law poster in a conspicuous area so that all employees are able to easily see their right to overtime and minimum wage payments.
- Discrimination against employees or potential employees is a severe crime in New York. This poster displays the state's zero-tolerance policy on discrimination. The New York State All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
- In certain circumstances, employees with disabilities may be entitled to disability benefits, and these workers must be aware of that possibility through this mandatory labor law poster, which must be posted by the employer.
Employment of Minors (NY Labor Law Art. 4 144)
- Workers under a certain youthful age are considered minors in New York. These employees have their work shifts and options limited, for their own safety. The New York State All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Toxic Substances (NY Labor Law Art. 28 876)
- Employees must be notified by their employer if there are toxic substances stored or being produced in the workplace.
Time Off to Vote Notice
- If an employee is unable to vote after his work shift, employers must, under New York state law, grant him time off to vote.
Fringe Benefits Notice
- This mandatory labor law poster provides information regarding fringe benefits (i.e. sick leave, personal leave, ect.). The New York State All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Blood Donation Leave
- In addition to time off to vote, this labor law poster requires employers to grant workers unpaid leave should the employee desire to donate blood.
Right of Nursing Mother's to Express Breast Milk
- New York state law gives employees the right to take unpaid leave to express breast milk. The New York State All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
New York Correction Law
- Those who have been convicted of a criminal offense are protected by law from discrimination in the workplace.
Unemployment Insurance (Regulations of the Industrial Commissioner, 472.2)
- Employees must be covered by NY unemployment insurance, and must be made aware of the information on this poster so that they may either gain access to this insurance or file a complaint. Employees are also entitled to unemployment wages if they suddenly become unemployed through no fault of their own.
Workers Compensation (NY State Workers Compensation Law, 51)
- This mandatory labor law poster gives information to employees regarding filing a claim for any injuries or illnesses that occur while on the job. The New York State All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Safety and Health Protection on the Job
- Employers are required under the New York Occupational Safety and Health Act to provide employees with a workplace unplagued by health or safety hazards. The New York State All-In-One Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Clean Indoor Air Act (NY State Public Health Law Art. 13-E, 1399-p)
- With the exception of specified areas, smoking is prohibited in the workplace.
There have been no reviews for this product.