Alabama Federal and State All In One Labor Law Poster with all federal and state regulations.
Add our Constant Coverage Plan and stay in compliance by receiving updates during the coverage period.
Poster Dimensions: 24" x 29"
Alabama State and Federal All In One labor law workplace poster includes all notices required to be displayed in the workplace by the Alabama Department of Labor, in addition to federal labor laws. Compliance Assistance offers durable, convenient and quality compliance posters with amazing customer service. All federal and state posters are available in both English and Spanish. Save money when you purchase the English and Spanish labor law poster combo set.
In order for your business to be in labor law compliance, both federal and state laws must be posted in a conspicuous location at every work site. Purchase the 2015 Alabama Labor Law poster with our Compliance Protection Plan and frequent labor law changes. Our Protection plan provides you with year-round coverage of labor law changes, giving you less reason to worry about being up-to-date.
Check out our business bundles and save more.
Alabama State Labor Law Requirements:
Federal Labor Law Requirements:
- Alabama Child Labor Laws
- Alabama Unemployment Insurance
- Alabama Workers' Compensation Notice
- Workers' Compensation Fraud
- Unemployment Compensation Fraud
- Notice to All Employees - Radiation
- Alabama Military Leave
- Alabama Vacation Leave
- Alabama Sick Leave
- Alabama Holiday Leave
- Alabama Jury Duty Leave
- Alabama Voting Leave
- Family and Medical Leave Act - Includes NEW FMLA in effect February 2, 2013
- National Labor Relations Act (NLRA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Includes NEW GINA in effect November 21, 2009
- Federal Minimum Wage 2009
- USERRA - Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA - Job Safety & Health Protection
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice
Alabama Child Labor Law (Code of Alabama, 1975 25-8-38(a))
- Employees under a certain specified age are recognized as minors, and thus it is mandatory for a company to post the number of hours minors may work per day in a conspicuous location, if any such employees are hired.
Alabama Unemployment Compensation Law (Alabama Administrative Code 480-4-2-.19)
- Under the Alabama Unemployment Compensation Law, a company is required to place a poster in a conspicuous area that informs employees of their rights, and of a company's liabilities and responsibilities. The Alabama Federal and State Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.
Alabama Workers Compensation Information (Code of Alabama, 1975 25-5-290(d))
- It is mandatory to display the Alabama Workers Compensation Information poster in a conspicuous area so that workers are able to report problems as needed.
Workers' Compensation Fraud Notice (Alabama Criminal Code, Section 13A-11-124)
- This poster serves to inform employees that fraud is a Class C Felony and an incredibly serious matter and can be punished by up to $5000 and 10 years in prison.
Alabama Unemployment Compensation Fraud (Alabama Code, 25-4-145)
- This poster informs employees that unemployment compensation fraud is a major crime, and displays the exact consequences of such a crime. The Alabama Federal and State Labor Law Poster lets you be in compliance with this law.