Providing employee healthcare

What alternative to I have other than paying a tax penalty for not paying for my employee's healthcare?


  • edited April 2017

    There is something called a
    "Health Insurance Arrangement" (HRA). This allows the employer to make contributions to an
    employee's account and provide reimbursement for eligible expenses

Sign In or Register to comment.